Beside key lectures given by eminent professionals, programme of the conference will include oral presentations and poster sessions of contributed papers. Professionals and young researchers are invited to participate and present their work related to all aspects of individual monitoring of ionising radiation and dosimetry.
The Conference will cover topics including:
- New Operational Quantities for External Radiation
- Dosimetric quantities
- New developments in external photon dosimetry
- New developments in neutron dosimetry including instrumentation and techniques
- New developments in internal dosimetry
- Micro- and nano-dosimetry
- Dosimetry of radon exposures
- Neutrons and ions in medicine (dosimetry for proton, ionradiotherapy, BNCT and fast neutron, radiotherapy, patient dosimetry)
- Emergency exposure situations including retrospective dosimetry
- Physics-biology interface (radiobiology for therapy and dosimetry, models and calculations at cellular and subcellular scales)
- Individual Monitoring and Dose Assessment at workplaces
- Computational Dosimetry and Phantoms in individual Monitoring
- Dosimetry in space applications including aircrew
- Individual monitoring services, quality assurance, type testing, calibration facilities
- International and European standards and recommendations
- Intercomparisons and Standardization
- Education, Training and Networks on individual monitoring
For the abstract preparation please use the Abstract Template. For abstract submission use the online Submission System.
The abstract submission for each participant is limited to two Abstracts. Please note, that the person who uploaded the Abstract(s) is considered to be the Corresponding author.
Abstract Submission deadline is:
6 December 2021, 15 January 2022 - only posters.
Notification of acceptation/rejection will be sent to the submitting author: by
10 December 2021, 20 December 2021
Rules for abstracts submissions:
- Prior to submitting the abstract, the presenting author needs to be registered at the Conference website
- Prior to submitting an abstract please make sure that the abstract is prepared according to the instructions given in Abstract Guidelines / Abstract_Template.
- Abstract submission is available ONLY via the online system (submissions by fax, post or email will not be considered). If you want to submitt your abstract you should be registered.
- If you are a registered user, please log in to your personal page and go to the Abstract Submission Form tab.
- After submission of the abstract, a confirmation email will be sent to the submitting author.
- All submitted abstracts will go through the review process.